Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - I really dislike ayus recent music style...
View Single Post
  #59  
Old 11th October 2010, 06:31 AM
yuki_unmei's Avatar
yuki_unmei yuki_unmei is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ♥in Chon-chan's Circus♥ (USA)
Posts: 2,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Gosh, I feel like I'm in a club all by myself in which I love almost every song the woman puts out. Not just because it's Ayu, but because I genuinely think it's excellent music. Music that only she could portray with such intensity in her voice, her lyrics and her performances. I feel like I'm alone in the fact that I don't "miss her old music" or "miss that Ayu feeling" because I don't believe that feeling went anywhere in the first place. I'm alone in the fact that I'm almost never disappointed, that she still continues to wow me and blow me away. I feel like I'm alone in my growing love, adoration and connection with Ayu and her music instead of on the constant decline like many of her other fans (she still writes my life, Days was released when I had a crush on someone lol!!!). You, my dear, have nothing to worry about. You're among friends here at AHS because many fans feel exactly the same way you do. Me on the other hand? I truly am alone in my opinions lol.
Yeah I'm like that too. I've only been a fan for 2 years now, but still, I like every bit of her discography, to some extent. Even if a song she releases does disappoint me (blossom), I'm not like "I'll give her one more chance", or anything like that. That's just stupid, IMO. Her style changes constantly. Be patient and there'll eventually be something you like again. Even if she released an album that I didn't like at all, I still wouldn't just totally give up on her (or any other artist).
__________________


♫set by ownsarai♫
☆We are One, A World is One☆
♥ayu i love you with MY ALL♥

Reply With Quote