|
@LoveShine: I understand what you're saying, but I think that the style kind of renders the idea a little off.. just because like, you know, I dont think people are like understanding this idea that, her music sounds different now. I mean, thats why, some people aren't liking it. That's all I'm saying. I dont think timing really has much to do with it, in this case...
that being said, I'm not going to say that's true for everyone, I mean, you're obviously one exception....but to people who actually pay attention to what's happening in the music...timing is very...second nature. It doesn't really matter where the artist is at in their career.
But I know that in terms of general popularity...I guess that can be true...because a lot of people do follow hype, and such...but...in ayu's case...eh...because people tend to see her music in terms of eras of albums...
I'm sorry, but I think, and I know other people do too, that music she made in her prime, was some of her best, and well, she wouldn't have released anything she's been releasing now, back then...
but meh, you never know I guess.
|