Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - I really dislike ayus recent music style...
View Single Post
  #78  
Old 11th October 2010, 02:58 PM
pepper's Avatar
pepper pepper is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,445
I miss my emotions when albums was leaked.
I remember when (miss) was leaked and i was downloading song per song, and i felt like "omg, every each song it's so unique! so great!" even the Secret was no so perfect, there was kiss o'kill i cried to! when guilty was realesed none of albums tracks made me "wow!"...
next level was A HUGE diss for me, RnRc started to change my feelings after Microphone and Slt (at least i was listening to something on and on, and again and again..)

but when the singles comes up... ok, they're ok, i really love Last Angel, but rest is like meh, they're ok. I don't listen to them. Sometimes, maybe. But they don't catch my ear, they don't make me emotionally even.
Reply With Quote