Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~
Thread: [Official Message] COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~
View Single Post
  #273  
Old 15th December 2010, 10:16 AM
tokyoxjapanxfan's Avatar
tokyoxjapanxfan tokyoxjapanxfan is offline
SURREAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 8,677
I finally got a ticket to this! haha

I literally had to enter like, 6 different sites in order to win one ticket. haha
I was so nervous :\ I cut my trip home short so I could be in Japan for New Year's Eve without even knowing if I'd have a ticket haha. But yay! I'll be going

Not a stellar seat or anything, but I just need to be there to have a great time!

...unless it's similar to where I sat at Saitama for the first day of RnRC Tour. Those were *awful* seats.
__________________

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Reply With Quote