Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu Schedule #8 [2008-2011] - TV Appearances, Magazines, etc.
View Single Post
  #169  
Old 15th December 2010, 01:01 PM
MissElin_'s Avatar
MissElin_ MissElin_ is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Swedish girl living in Nagoya
Posts: 5,015
^Wow, that dress is glam! And fierce! So hard to place. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rody! View Post
haha ok I see.. yea I study swedish as a minor ^_^ looking for 'fun articles' instead of like newspapers but it's difficult~
Wow. Why swedish? Lol.
Well I can give you the only two places I know that writes about ayu, japan and such. The first is our blog and the other is not only j-pop but much more.
__________________

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.