Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - CDL10-11 talk
Thread: CDL10-11 talk
View Single Post
  #57  
Old 8th January 2011, 07:38 PM
kalikagai's Avatar
kalikagai kalikagai is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Insane Horror Park
Posts: 456
From here and after - only my humble opinion and nothing more.

Just finished watching the TV-rip of this CDL, and I can't say anything except "meeeh".

Her vocals (well, what I can hear from the TV-rip tbh) are terror and horror for me. My beloved songs - itL?, MW, Marionette - sounded horrible, I'd rather forget about these performances at all (AT'06 and AT'08 will live in my memory forever).

The tracklist still seems to me pretty random, weird and short. I can't help the feeling of "rush-rush-rush". And though the stage was really cool and fresh, its high potential wasn't unleashed. The same thing is with Ayu's outfits - they look crude.

The whole show is like a broken mirror for me: supposed to be glance and epic but didn't reach the goal.

I disliked this concert very much, but despite that fact I'm quite sure that AT'11 will be great and will correct the mistakes of the CDL 10-11. At least I hope it will
Reply With Quote