Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [KAT-TUN] LOVE MUSIC - KAT-TUN Thread #17 ♥
View Single Post
  #57  
Old 28th January 2011, 01:08 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,182
ULTIMATE WHEELS performance at MUSIC STATION earlier on





The ending of the song is awesome , just like the beginning & I like the stage setup for being really simple

!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ Ueda & Kame X_X X_X X_X X_X X_X X_X

I want to see the ULTIMATE WHEELS PV now ;__;

Round 2 of their live performance will take place next week again yay !

2011.02.04
  1. KAT-TUN - ULTIMATE WHEELS
  2. Koda Kumi - POP DIVA
  3. The Yatou - WHO AM I?
  4. Shibasaki Kou - Mukei Spirit
  5. Nishino Kana - Distance
  6. Yusuke - Ore Nari no Love Song

__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site