Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierofSilence
^hey speaking of Iris, is that gonna be coming to DVD any time soon?
|
Both DVD's are out (drama and movie)
IRIS: The Drama
IRIS: The Movie
I just watched the movie today, and I really enjoyed it. I gave up on the drama, because after awhile it started to bore me, but the movie is really good. It has alot of the good parts, although it's missing a few things from the drama. (some good parts, some bad)
Also, in the last few minutes, they played most of the instrumental for 잊지 말아요 by 백지영, which was my favorite song from the drama
For the people in the thread who don't want to watch the movie, these scenes are the forgotten ones.
"IRIS: The Movie, is a feature length edit of the twenty episode TV series for cinemas. While not featuring a differing story, additional scenes were shot that expanded upon the original storyline, including an all-new extended ending."