Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] 『 50 SINGLES ~LIVE SELECTION~(仮)』DVD
View Single Post
  #155  
Old 15th February 2011, 09:58 PM
Picaflor 7/4's Avatar
Picaflor 7/4 Picaflor 7/4 is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Levittown, PA
Posts: 5,087
We know avex when it comes to this stuff. It'll probably be exactly the same as on the dvds that have been released before hand. I also think it's stupid that kanariya's pv is gonna be on the dvd instead of a live performance. I wouldn't mind if she performed it live just for the dvd or something. I also realized that they're only putting the Main A sides (A-A sides. lol) on the dvd. I guess to make it smaller. Cause there'd probably be at least 2-3 more disks if they had all her single song performances like Green, Sunset, Game, alterna, pride, etc.
__________________
Does everyone miss me yet?
Reply With Quote