You really like 大声ダイヤモンド don't you? lol It's a good song so I don't blame you.
So I had 愛しきナターシャ (Itoshiki Natasha) stuck in my head last night and all day today and it's just starting to unstick itself.
My favorite proformance of the song would be the shuffle version they did...
Too bad it's not the whole song. Have any of you guys ever had a AKB song stuck in your head and do you have a favorite shuffle version of a AKB song?
Also...
DiVA preview
I'm so excited. I think I see Sae.
But a subgroup with Saeyaka! (and Yuka and Umeda!)

I want all the versions of this single.
I'm going to update the first post. I had been meaning too but didn't. We'll be at 500 posts soon anyway but at least if I work on the first post it will be organized for the next thread.