Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - AKB48: Welcome to Japan's Most Sophisticated Show (2nd thread)
View Single Post
  #431  
Old 8th March 2011, 04:49 AM
dreamland2.0's Avatar
dreamland2.0 dreamland2.0 is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,720
Yes OMFG excited about DiVA Sae and Yuka for the win! But I like all the members!! It's going to be so awesome!!
I love Itoshiki Natasha! (Haachan <3)
My favourite shuffle (that I can remember) is End Roll from Surprise wa Arimasen!!
Oh and Aachan singing Yuki's solo from B5~
I alwayyyysss have AKB songs in my head~~

And yes I love Oogoe~~ ♥ I can listen to it over and over and over.....

I think we should use the same title for the next thread! I just love it too much!!
If you want I can make a banner for the first post?
__________________

❁Flavors❁CD Collection❁Nana Mizuki Forum❁

Last edited by dreamland2.0; 8th March 2011 at 04:52 AM.