Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayu-mi-x 7: HOUSE / Acoustic Orchestra / Trance / ayu-ro mix + Limited Boxset [III]
View Single Post
  #168  
Old 10th March 2011, 05:28 AM
gogirlanime's Avatar
gogirlanime gogirlanime is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Seattle WA U.S.A.
Posts: 2,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
It's the ever lingering mystery, where does the bonus disc go...
Haha I know right??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieRos View Post
This is the most exciting release ever

This couldn't have happen without you guys
*sniff* I need my box now

I haven't heard anything from this, I want to be super excited when I get it
I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud but I HONESTLY think that they were planning on doing a remix album (not albums) for her 50th anniversary but we just pushed the idea of a trance and ayu-ro release. I could be wrong but it's very hard for me to believe that just because a few dozen fans posted on her Twitter that they want more remix albums would prompt Avex to release 4 new remix albums...

Though either way we did contribute to the release of some of the remix albums but I don't think we provoked all of them
__________________