Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayu-mi-x 7: HOUSE / Acoustic Orchestra / Trance / ayu-ro mix + Limited Boxset [III]
View Single Post
  #192  
Old 11th March 2011, 02:32 AM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 View Post
Yeah. I think at least some of this was already sort of thought of on the company's part. I highly doubt a few tweets about another remix album created the box set. They probably thought. "Hm...This is ayu's 50th single, we should celebrate it some how." I"m sure the idea of another remix album was tossed about a bit.

Hell. If we had that much power to make them release something with just a few tweets, let's go dictate her next studio album. or tell them to put 10+ remixes on her next single.
Let's dictate an AYUTRANCE tour, more CREA, and an acoustic orchestra version of RAINBOW! Also, let's dictate album-only track instrumentals to be put ONLINE that way it wouldn't cost them much just to make them available.

Last edited by Zeke.; 11th March 2011 at 02:47 AM.