Quote:
Originally Posted by gogirlanime
I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud but I
HONESTLY think that they were planning on doing a remix album (not albums
for her 50th anniversary but we just pushed the idea of a trance and ayu-ro
release. I could be wrong but it's very hard for me to believe that just
because a few dozen fans posted on her Twitter that they want more remix
albums would prompt Avex to release 4 new remix albums...
Though either way we did contribute to the release of some of the remix
albums but I don't think we provoked all of them
|
you should read what ayu tweeted to max. the fans did make it happen.
I think people don't want to be disappointed on the remixes because how fast it was made that
they want to believe that it was planned for some time.
look at the covers not many people are happy with them because they feel they did a rushed job.
at least were getting remix albums, I don't care about the covers