Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayu-mi-x 7: HOUSE / Acoustic Orchestra / Trance / ayu-ro mix + Limited Boxset [III]
View Single Post
  #245  
Old 13th March 2011, 08:53 PM
TeamAyu2004's Avatar
TeamAyu2004 TeamAyu2004 is offline
GREEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Japan
Posts: 14,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 View Post
I'm having a hard time believing fans made this happen. Maybe we shoved the idea at them and they worked with it, but we did not make the box set. I want more proof. we need people to tweet stuff for her next stuff and see if it comes true.

^It doesn't matter what ayu says because she's not in control of that stuff. It's max's power when it comes to releasing, and what and when to release stuf.
I agree with you. But I do think however that ayumi has a lot if not some control over what does and doesnt get released. That was the whole point of her My Story album anyways. She wanted more control and say and she got it.