Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayu-mi-x 7: HOUSE / Acoustic Orchestra / Trance / ayu-ro mix + Limited Boxset [III]
View Single Post
  #272  
Old 15th March 2011, 12:07 AM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
^^...maybe...you weren't around during that time, but you kind of had to be there.

AHS is solely responsible for the release of ayu trance 4. It was my initial idea to start tweeting max and ayu. I think we just got lucky, I'm sure this isn't something we could keep doing...they're not just going to give us everything we tweet them and ask for. I just feel like we caught Max on a good day and the stars worked in our favor.

From what I understand, trance hasn't been that popular in Japan for the last few years, so why would they make a new ayu trance album unless they knew there was some real interest?
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/