Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayu-mi-x 7: HOUSE / Acoustic Orchestra / Trance / ayu-ro mix + Limited Boxset [III]
View Single Post
  #280  
Old 15th March 2011, 02:26 AM
AyumiAi's Avatar
AyumiAi AyumiAi is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MOMENTStreal, CAROLSanada
Posts: 2,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
No one said it was just AHS... No one's that delusional. But pieces did bring ayu trance up and together he and I asked everyone for help. Word got around beyond AHS and even Japanese fans jumped in to ask for ayu-ro mix. So no one is saying it's just us but it did start here.

Not to be rude, but I'm sick of people who obviously weren't even around for this telling us what really happened. Yes, Avex more than likely had the idea for ayu-mi-x 7 already in consideration but it was our collective voices as FANS that made it possible for it to be released now and to include other genres such as trance, acoustic orchestra and eurobeat. These genres haven't been used in a remix album since 2002/2003 so there was no reason to suspect that they would be included in the next remix series unless we ASKED. And so we did and it happened. STOP TRYING TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US.
I was going to say this but didnt want to start a commotion, I'm glad someone commented on it! It's honestly so annoying people who just live off of putting other people down!
__________________


set made my me