Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayu-mi-x 7: HOUSE / Acoustic Orchestra / Trance / ayu-ro mix + Limited Boxset [III]
View Single Post
  #444  
Old 18th March 2011, 01:12 AM
AyuRox's Avatar
AyuRox AyuRox is offline
End roll Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Carolina, United States
Posts: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 View Post
I have never listened to ayuro. It all sounds the same to me. I've heard the euro mixes of step you, daybreak, duty, real me, and inspire. that's about it. lol
awww... I can listen to any eurobeat song from that era (pre 2005 or thereabout) and tell what label produced it right away just by how it sounds. But STEP You never had a eurobeat remix (not before ayu-ro mix 4, anyways) what remix are you referring to?

And i absolutely love the DAISHI DANCE remix of HEAVEN :O
__________________


Awesome set from PinkShinigami. Thx!

My YT account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AyuRox1