Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU
Oh I was totally lying, I've listened to Ayu-mi-x 6 a lot! I always forget those because I was actually there for the release, and I always associate Ayu-mi-x with "things released before I was a fan".
And yeah I gave Ayu-mi-x 5 a listen today and I really like it! I'll try Ayu-mi-x 4 this weekend.
|
Oh gosh if you've never heard any of the old ayu-mi-x's you're really missing out. Ayu-mi-x 5 is awesome and the acoustic side from ayu-mi-x 4 is wonderful too. Ayu-mi-x 2 -nonstop megamix- is my absolute favorite remix album with too late (soul solution remix) and and then (rhythm master's vocal remix) as my favorites.
I cannot wait for all these remixes, the days trance remix is amazing and I hate the original! So i'm really looking forward to this. I might actually buy the whole box set because I want those beautiful posters. Sad to say but this might be the first ayu product i'll have bought in 2 years.