Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Girls' Generation ♥ 9th thread
View Single Post
  #371  
Old 1st April 2011, 09:56 PM
AyusakiFan's Avatar
AyusakiFan AyusakiFan is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,199
This is NOT an April Fool's Day joke:

Quote:
[04.01.11] Mr. Taxi Has Been Postponed to April 27

Due to perhaps one of the biggest disasters in recent history in Japan, it was almost all but certain, but Mr. Taxi has been postponed. Originally scheduled for a release on the 13th of April, a recent update on the Tower Records page of the single showed that the CD will now be released on April 27th, a full two weeks after the intended date.

While info is scarce, official updates will be released soon, with all of it available on Soshified.
I just checked my order on CDJapan not too long ago and sure enough, the release date for this single has been postponed to April 27th. Although I was anticipating the original 4/13 release date, I think it was a good decision on their part to delay it's release considering all that's happened.
__________________