Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Perfume] ✰thread the 8th: perfect stars with the perfect style✰
View Single Post
  #213  
Old 8th May 2011, 05:51 PM
AyusakiFan's Avatar
AyusakiFan AyusakiFan is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by prussian blue View Post
it's deleted
Tokuma wastes no time huh? Seriously, they're like CIA secret service people. They'll shut you down faster than you can put up a video. They must have a special department dedicated to removing the music and taking down videos because they work in record time. I wonder why they just took the sound out the first time and then decided to remove it all together instead of just taking it down once and for all? Weird. Anyways, the video is also available at Dailymotion, with the sound: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xilmgk_perfume-laser-beam_music

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamland2.0 View Post
What that's so cheap!! Why wouldn't they put the full version on, that's dumb.
I agree with you. I honestly don't know what the point is of putting a short version of a PV on the DVD. I can't think of any reasonable explanation as to why they would do that. The only thing I can think of, which is still not an excuse, is that the DVD also contains a making clip of the single's jackets. They normally don't put much more than the lead track's PV on the single's DVD so it's kind of like they gave us something more than they usually do so therefore they decided to not give a full PV in exchange. While I'm happy about the making clip, I still think that they should have included a full version of the PV rather than a short version.
__________________


Last edited by AyusakiFan; 8th May 2011 at 06:04 PM.