|
Personally...
"Every cardinal sins, every immoral things..." Or whatever that line is, I can't make it out.
However, I was watching a live performance of it (from A museum, to be exact) and the line "But I wanted only keep my love" seems to make sense. I'm watching her mouth, really, and she seems to be forming B's and K's clearly. I'm not saying she 100% surely is, that's just what I see lol.
The last line sounds (and looks) like she's saying "But I was holding on for my love," but I actually can't tell if it's "on for my love" or "out for my love". Plus, I can't see her mouth because her microphone gets in the way. The backup singers sound like they're saying "on", but, again, it's so hard to tell. Their accents really make it all the more difficult to hear AND see.
__________________
|