Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Question about "M" ~
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 15th June 2011, 01:03 AM
RayJason's Avatar
RayJason RayJason is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: on the MOON.
Posts: 1,596
Question about "M" ~

Hi guys,
I had an question about one of Ayu`s songs: M.

I read about this sing so much on the internet and many sites said that Ayu made the whole song herself (Ofcourse she did the lyrics and vocals but these sites stated that she also made the instrumental track herself. Like a componist.

And I really wonder why she did this and if she composed more songs, it`s all so vague to me :-Q.

Edit; The reason why i am asking this is because today is the first time ever I listened to thisbtrack and I feel that it`s really out of place in the A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ album. I love it though but this was the least that I expected from Ayu.

Last edited by RayJason; 15th June 2011 at 01:07 AM.
Reply With Quote