Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Perfume] ✰thread the 8th: perfect stars with the perfect style✰
View Single Post
  #396  
Old 14th July 2011, 08:02 AM
Ranma Matsuri's Avatar
Ranma Matsuri Ranma Matsuri is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: GREENsboro, North CAROLina in AyUSA :D
Posts: 2,659
I was having like the shittiest day yesterday and wanted to do nothing but stay in bed, but I wish I hadn't. This would've made everything better instantly. It sounds every bit as pretty as it did in the lq preview and more. Hopeful yet a bit melancholy and... oddly refreshing because I'm now in the mood for a cool, lemony drink?

The dance looks fantastic as usual and the footwork reminds me a bit of 'Nee'. They seem to be taking a 'lighter' direction in their music for now and I like it way much (purposely bad grammar, pay me no mind). Ugh, album now please.
__________________

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*


**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki