Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Perfume] ✰thread the 8th: perfect stars with the perfect style✰
View Single Post
  #414  
Old 26th July 2011, 11:57 PM
CHE.R.RY's Avatar
CHE.R.RY CHE.R.RY is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: ★CA★
Posts: 7,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriKaru View Post
I really like "FAKE IT". Even better than the Single it was partnered with, but I thought the majority of people here hated it.
Yeah I'm in the same exact boat as you lol. I thought I was the only who liked it better than Nee .


The funny thing with that too was that I really liked Nee at first when I watched the PV, but the more I listened to it after the actual single came out, the more I started to dislike that song lol. The 'nee' part kind of grated on my ears .