Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayu to annul contract with avex?
View Single Post
  #14  
Old 6th September 2011, 01:38 AM
keikeiaznqueen's Avatar
keikeiaznqueen keikeiaznqueen is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Currently @ Ann Arbor, MI || originally from Hong Kong
Posts: 1,837
You have to remember that Ayu has a lot of ties and friends in Avex that'd she'd be hurting A LOT if she ever leaves. It'd be absolutely terrible for Max Matsuura if she left because of investments. It's like how during that feud in 2004, when Ayu made clear her position Avex's stocks collapsed or something.

And as much as Ayu is a free-spirited strong woman who is stubborn about what she believes, one thing I think she would never do is hurt the people she cares about like that.
__________________


I was saved by the love that I tried to keep away
Set by truehappiness


Twitter || Niall is pretty (tumblr)

Reply With Quote