Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] 140th Thread :: 51st Single「愛を止めないで」
View Single Post
  #217  
Old 24th September 2011, 02:12 AM
Gustavopc's Avatar
Gustavopc Gustavopc is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 5,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu_Love View Post
And I'm also wondering if she'll release something else for Christmas...although we'll probably get Dejavu Tour next. But I'll be really happy if she released another cover album (maybe R 'n' B or rock songs). Because I really loved 'ETERNITY ~Love And Songs~', I thought she did an amazing job with it and became a fav of mine. I might go listen to it now.
I was talking with Kaled these days and we both agreed that Kuu could handle an awesome CDL this year <3 And a CDL was on that quiz that Kuu's staff made in the middle of the year, so who knows?
__________________


instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads