Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] 140th Thread :: 51st Single「愛を止めないで」
View Single Post
  #218  
Old 24th September 2011, 02:17 AM
emi♡ emi♡ is offline
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ☆ california ☆
Posts: 17,063
tbh, I don't know how she was ever a big seller. Other people in the R&B and hip hop area are crap sellers...

And sorry, I don't really count the kana.

I just gave it up to the fact that she's with avex, and she has a lot of ballad and pop songs.

Her ballads still seem to be the most popular thing Look at how much better this single is doing on the digital charts than the summer single.

And like people said, she JUST had the other single, and this one doesn't really have anything to hype it up...I bet only her hardcore fans really know about this single, and they're the ones who bought it.

And everyone else just goes straight to download cause they like the song lol
__________________

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu ❤





Last edited by emi♡; 24th September 2011 at 02:20 AM.