Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Translation] S Cawaii 2011 October Translation
Thread: [Translation] S Cawaii 2011 October Translation
View Single Post
  #23  
Old 28th September 2011, 02:47 PM
Midori-chan's Avatar
Midori-chan Midori-chan is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: *ever free*
Posts: 3,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by letter View Post
Q107. You sometimes cry when singing ballads, right? Is that an act, or real tears?
A. What? It's probably just my sweat.


I don't quite like the sound of that.
I think, she is just making fun of us! Ayu can be such a dork sometimes!
And some people also don't like to cry in front of others and get embarrassed when it happens!


@Misa-chan: Thank you very much for the translation! It's a very interesting read!

Q5. How's life been lately?
A. I'm as antisocial as always. (laugh)

Just like me!
__________________

*i had a dream that you were gone*
tumblr

Reply With Quote