Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Girls' Generation Bring The Boys & Girls Out ♥ thread #13! ♥
View Single Post
  #107  
Old 23rd October 2011, 08:43 PM
CoriKaru's Avatar
CoriKaru CoriKaru is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Behind You, In The Closet, Pushing You Out
Posts: 4,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by TofuBunny View Post
I think you're talking about Yuri Yes she's all the way to the left on my sig and she's also the girl in my icon
Another close-up of her in the MV:


If you'd like I can make you a chart of SNSD over the years, I made a SHINee one a while ago for a new fan and they found it pretty helpful
Oh thanks. I'd really appreciate that. And yup! I thought that was her in that close up! I'm liking her character.

Because honestly, I still haven't pieced together who is who in "The Boys Image Teaser #2". I'm getting there now, but in the beginning I was honestly second guessing if they were the same people.

NONE of the WOMAN I see in that teaser look anything like the girls I've been seeing everywhere else......except for Sunny. And that was my first time seeing them. And there's one face I can't even see because she's standing off in the distance for lack of a close up at all. I don't know why they thought that was cool. She kind of rotates toward the camera and then......they move on like that was enough. Like what?
__________________

I Have Never Tried On PERFUME Before, But There Is A First Time For Everything.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post
Man, CoriKaru's posts are gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtka-chan View Post
^Hell no, Ayu is not that pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^ There's nothig wrong on being a slut...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
I saw Ayu's dress and realized where the budget for the whole video went. On the dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriKaru View Post
ayumistans I swear fo' gawd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelosama View Post
For some things you have Mastercard, for others you have Nakata Yasutaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle ! View Post
Kuu Like a Sick And His midecin is near She should use it before it's gonna expire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klauser_Bateson View Post
So this is the girl who said her favorite Playstation game was Super Mario Bros. and held the PS Vita upside down at a press conference.

That aside, how's her music? Is it good?