Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - How do you explain your love & appreciation for Ayu to others?
View Single Post
  #31  
Old 14th January 2012, 11:19 AM
Midori-chan's Avatar
Midori-chan Midori-chan is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: *ever free*
Posts: 3,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by letter View Post
^Because someone said so? Stand by your artists!
+1000


I really don't understand why I should stop listening to Japanese and Korean music, only because some people say that it's not "real" music or because I don't understand what they sing about (which is not completely true, because I speak Japanese - not fluent or anything, but I understand what they say most of the time; and for the Korean lyrics I read translations!!).

A lot of people give me a hard time too, because I listen to Asian music and make stupid comments, but I just laugh them off. I see no reason to stop listening to music that I love!
__________________

*i had a dream that you were gone*
tumblr

Reply With Quote