Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Official Seiko Matsuda Thread
View Single Post
  #452  
Old 9th March 2012, 11:44 AM
Minttulatte's Avatar
Minttulatte Minttulatte is offline
MY STORY Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,750
I always forget she's older than she looks. Happy birthday, Seiko~ ^^

Hmm, I guess I haven't posted here before. Oh well, few months ago I went and downloaded some of her albums and listened those through. Most of those albums are released in the 80s and I'm still missing most of them but I can say that her music isn't too bad. I should search for the missing albums too I think although she has released quite a lot of those o_o

And I think that as of now Nouvelle Vague 1992 is my favorite album. I really love that album. It was just amazing. Also My pure melody was great~
__________________

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3