Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - How do you explain your love & appreciation for Ayu to others?
View Single Post
  #52  
Old 14th April 2012, 12:34 PM
toniayu's Avatar
toniayu toniayu is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sweet-home (Spain)
Posts: 3,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batera View Post
This topic reminded something weird that happened to me this week. My parents usually don't get my appreciation for Ayu, even if I tell them everything she's done, awards, fame, popularity...
So, the day before yesterday I was watching ~POWER of MUSIC~ at the room. And then, my father came into the room just at the moment Ayu's performing BRILLANTE.

He turned to me and said:
Father: What is that "thing" singing with her?
Me: It's her backing vocal member, Timmy.
Father: Is he a man?
Me: Yes.
Father: But why is he dressed like a woman?
Me: Y...Yes, because of... (speechless)
Father: He is gay, isn't he?
Me: I think he is...
Father: Dude, is he really using a skirt and a strapless shirt?
Me: I think he is... (speechless again lol)
Father: Is it really necessary or was he forced to wear that?
Me: I really don't know... I think it's part of the performance...
Father: Do you like that???
Me: Yes, this performance is great!
Father: No, I mean... what do you think about that guy wearing those clothes?
Me: I... I don't know... (speechless one more time lol)
Father: And that hair? Is it real?
Me: No.. it's a wig!
Father: Is that guy a drag-queen?
Me: No... he's just a singer...
Father: A male singer that wants to be a female singer, am I right?
Me: Hum... I... don't.... know...
Father: I think it would be nice if he was wearing normal clothes... sorry, but this is ridiculous...

And then he went out...
Now it will be waaaaay more difficult for them to understand my appreciation for Ayu... lol! I won't even try! lol

Now everytime I meet him, he asks:
"And that weird-female-drag-queen-hairy-singer? How is SHE...woops, how is HE?

LOL

And I learned a thing: I'll never watch Ayu's concerts at the room! lol
LOL xD similar thing happened to me with that performance.My mom came to the room and saw timmy...she said 'It is a man?? ' Y said 'yes,he is ' se didn't say anything more but
__________________


thanks ownsarai

Reply With Quote