Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - OMG monochrome! [again]
View Single Post
  #15  
Old 2nd May 2012, 02:41 PM
kinix's Avatar
kinix kinix is offline
Connected Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: singapore
Posts: 2,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
I feel so confuced. I've heard this song for 10 years + and I still haven't heard anything after the song cuts of. I only hear how the song cuts of right after her "strong" statement and have also thought of it the same way as you guys. But I have never heard anything after that. Like someone saying something like "yeah, right". Am I deaf? Where do you guys hear this? O.o
That is the single version. Somehow that comment wasnt input in the album version.
__________________
Take a look at my Buy & Sell thread for huge sales of ayupan, CDs and many other ayu's rare merchandies! Thank you!

Reply With Quote