Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - alterna meaning?
View Single Post
  #14  
Old 3rd May 2012, 06:46 PM
isthisLOL? isthisLOL? is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: fairyland! or not...Germany
Posts: 2,237
Oh I'm sorry, I messed up the lyrics of the song then.
I don't see the "alternative" aspect though. Doesn't seem like a good idea, too hidden and not really related to the song while it's ALL about change. Ayu's double meanings are always really obvious when it comes to those word creations, completely leaving the end of a word out so it's closer to another word? (to) alter or (to) alternate is much closer than alternative. I think if it had to to with alternative Ayumi would have somehow included the end syllable.
__________________
My Blog ~ My Twitter ~ My Tumblr (New)
Now on Boldly Delicious: "Career Check: Ayumi Hamasaki" - working my way through Ayumi's discography from A Song for XX to Party Queen!
MY STORY update(lots of bashing guaranteed) online!
Reply With Quote