Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Anyone planning to go to CDL 2012-2013 this year?
View Single Post
  #60  
Old 2nd November 2012, 11:58 AM
Earth_maiden's Avatar
Earth_maiden Earth_maiden is offline
MY STORY Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 7,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
Omg it seems like I won 2 tickets on 29 and 2 tickets on 30! How can I get it?!
ME TOO, I GOT TWO TICKETS FOR THE 29TH!!!!
edit: and my bbf got 2 tickets for the 29th as well, so we're all going together (there's 3 of us, lol).

/super excitement

Sorry, I balloted for all 3 days but I'm going to Maaya Sakamoto on the 30th, so I really needed to get the 29th or 31st, and I got the 29th, so I'm dying of happiness over here. First time seeing Ayu too.
__________________
AHS married to Gomi 13/01/11
Attended:

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]

Last edited by Earth_maiden; 2nd November 2012 at 12:03 PM.
Reply With Quote