Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013
View Single Post
  #70  
Old 7th November 2012, 11:48 AM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Is fan's name printed on Team Ayu ticket? Do they check it at the venue?
I'm asking because I'm afraid to buy ticket with girl's name on it :-))
Yes if you get it on TA your name is printed on it. But they didnīt check it at the venue. I didnīt have to show them my TA card or something.
As I know the only concert this was checked was the Limited TA Live Tour
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Reply With Quote