Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Does Ayu wears fur coats?
View Single Post
  #14  
Old 2nd February 2014, 09:22 PM
stepYOU1234's Avatar
stepYOU1234 stepYOU1234 is offline
End roll Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 757
From what I posted in the lifestyle book thread now we know what brands her coats are...
Quote:
French Connection is unlikely to be real fur because of the price point but Fendi still is. Karl Lagerfeld is still in charge of Fendi and although one of his Chanel collections was done completely in fake fur, the customer base does still demand it so they will keep using it unfortunately.
Fendi is also pretty well known for fur and would probably be the brand to go to for fur. And as someone else pointed, the shine and the way the hair is sitting definitely looks real. I imagine Japan has a different view on fur as the temperature in the north is the kind of temperature that people start to view fur as a necessity. It is more frowned upon in countries where it isn't deemed necessary for heat I think.
Reply With Quote