Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Alice Nine] the 2nd thread -10th anniversary + 6th album「Supernova」and SHINING -
View Single Post
  #23  
Old 4th March 2014, 03:17 PM
DevilsClap's Avatar
DevilsClap DevilsClap is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,163
I would love anything like GEMINI I think!
I mean, SUPERNOVA already has certain tracks like Daybreak and shooting star as tracks I like, and SHINING as their new single now as well.
So I will just hope the new ones will be just as good or even better.

I'm usually an album person more than a single person anyway..so I feel like I HAVE to get it especially since I now got back into them thanks to their latest single.
I suppose I will try to get my hands on the CD Only even if I usually buy CD+DVD stuff.
Maybe if I take some commissions and get enough money I can/will buy the limited one as well xD;

Last edited by DevilsClap; 4th March 2014 at 03:20 PM.
Reply With Quote