Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Alice Nine] the 2nd thread -10th anniversary + 6th album「Supernova」and SHINING -
View Single Post
  #25  
Old 4th March 2014, 03:47 PM
DevilsClap's Avatar
DevilsClap DevilsClap is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,163
shooting star is okay to me. Nothing I keep on repeat, but nothing I would skip either.
I haven't counted SHADOWPLAY into the tracks I like, because exactly of the fact there will be an album version of it. Maybe it will just be longer or something? but I hope it will have some new sound as well.
Wait there will be EDM PARTS/ELEMENTS? woah. I'm kind of excited to hear those now!!

I do know the feeling of regret when a limited edition is sold out though.

But for example, I used to be a huuuge UVERworld fan for years ( and while I do still like their old stuff and do listen to the new stuff to check of it's good I'm not exactly a big fan anymore)
I bought CD+DVD versions and I now kind of regret it too, because I feel like I have no need for those anymore, and it was kind of a waste of money xD;
Reply With Quote