Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - You were.../BALLAD Limited Box Set
Thread
:
You were.../BALLAD Limited Box Set
View Single Post
#
2
28th November 2014, 06:53 PM
~angel*ayumi~
WONDERLAND Initiate
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,548
It was only available @ CDL 09-10 if you bought all 3 Versions of the single there.
I will look if I have pics of mine on my PC.
Edit: Donīt have a pic of mine but I found this on the web:
btw the Box was limited to 2010 pieces^^
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^
Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Last edited by ~angel*ayumi~; 28th November 2014 at
07:00 PM
.
~angel*ayumi~
View Public Profile
Find all posts by ~angel*ayumi~