Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The next generation of female artists/groups
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2015, 04:45 PM
ayu trance Initiate

As a really big fan of Anison music I must say that Aoi Eir is really promising ! I know her since some time but never cared listen to her music but ever since her apparition in Music Station last month I'm in love of her voice and songs !
Her A-side are most of the time really animeish like all the anime singer but her B-side and album tracks show more her own style which is a mixture of aggressive or upbeat rock songs and dramatic ballad I really like it !
I don't think she can have a big succes in the mainstream area but without doubt she ready to be the next big anisong diva

The fun thing is that I love her because of her similitude with Ayu !! The way she sings is similar to the way Ayu sung in the past (1999/2001) ! It's like a mixt of the young Ayu and the voice of and HALANA (from HAL's band) in addition she has some songs really Ayuish of 2001/2002 ... just listen to this song doesn't it sound like an Ayu song arranged by HAL lol ? and she has couple of songs arranged that way I loooove it lol

Personal favorites :
Spoiler:

My Website Twitter Last.Fm