Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Ayu to perform at Music Station 30th Anniversary Ultra Fes!
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2015, 03:26 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I'm surprised - and disappointed - 'A Song is born' is going to be played. WHY NO NEW AYU MUSIC???

And Tetsuya Komuro? WHAT??? Didn't we have all those negative reactions with Ayu and Tetsuya Komuro together (GLOBE 20th anniversary) back on a-nation last month???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
I can't get over AKB having 3 songs. I'm sorry, they are just an idol group with very bad vocalists and very bad dancers whichs popularity is overrated because a bunch of horny old men buying 50 copies of every release. All of my japanese friends either don't care for them or don't like them, because of all the old men following them. They like their idol groups like Momusu or Momoiro Clover Z and so on but AKB? Concidering AKB that important and giving them 3 songs to sing is like shitting on J-Pop and the japanese music scene as a whole.
Even Arashi's doing three songs. But yeah, this is one of those reasons why today's 'high-end' J-pop scene is so BS that I want to pay attention to lesser-known musicians like Rina Katahira.

But then again, thanks for NOT putting either Ayaka or miwa in MSUF.