Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The next generation of female artists/groups
View Single Post
Old 24th February 2016, 01:18 PM
Sky high Protector

^She has a beautiful voice.

About Glim Spanky the two first songs are pretty basic but Shousou and Homero yo have more soul.
Sometime I have some difficulties with her old smoker's voice though.

NakamuraEmi has an original sound. I like her singing between melody and rap. I'll follow her

I already heard the name of haruka to miyuki but I never tried their music before today. Shame on me. Their sound remind me 90's a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next_Level29 View Post
YEEEESS!! this girl has an amazing voice. i love her debut song so much! I hope she keeps releasing stuff! She just released her second single birthdays!
Great that someone here like her too. Birthday is good but I prefer her first single.

JamFlavor is a new duo under Avex. It's formed of MA’LIL and HODAKA. Their debut song mixed jazz and r&b.

Preview of their indie album

touch my secret is a trio who consists of Anne (vocalist and guitar), Chloe(bass guitar and choriste) and Louie(drums). Like a paradise is a kind of ethereal rock while music sounds more as a usual jrock song.

Finally, I have to present you the angelic and strong voice of Suzuhana Yuuko. She is the vocalist of the new group Wagakki Band who mixed traditional Japanese style with rock.

Wagakki Band