Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 183rd Koda Kumi - The Artist - thread
View Single Post
  #279  
Old 10th April 2016, 01:14 AM
Minttulatte's Avatar
Minttulatte Minttulatte is offline
MY STORY Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,750
I think 1) Kuu will change the setlist eventually and you will be included in the final. Tour does end in November, which is the perfect time to sing a wintery song like you OR 2) Kuu thinks that you shouldn't be included in this concert's setlist because it was already a part of THE ARTIST setlist. Personally I think the right answer is option 1. You is so winterish that I wouldn't be surprised if it was saved for that season.

And a acoustic guitar version of Suki de, suki de, suki de sounds great already even just a idea, omg. 8D
__________________

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3