Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 183rd Koda Kumi - The Artist - thread
View Single Post
  #369  
Old 15th April 2016, 05:10 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
I have a feeling there're no additional pictures inside the 4 different editions of Shhh! , I could be wrong I don't know

Honestly , I'm not very motivated to buy them . I was tempted to buy the fanclub editions of HOTEL & Dance In The Rain as that time when both were released , I was unsure if the fanclub exclusive material will be included in WALK OF MY LIFE but luckily in the end I didn't buy them

But yeah the idea could have been more better executed and switching the tracklist wouldn't hurt to get more value from what you pay , like putting in the CD studio versions of Cupcake and/or BRING IT ON

It's like for the sake of getting the other 3 editions of Shhh! that can't be purchased online , you have to go to the KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2016 ~Best Single Collection~ concert venues to do so :x

Also I'm not sure how mean avex is but for other artistes , only if you have the concert tickets then you're allowed to buy but somehow I doubt so
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site