Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 184th Thread - 59th single 『Shhh!』 & LIVE TOUR 2016 ~Best Single Collection~
View Single Post
  #261  
Old 27th June 2016, 08:57 PM
Gustavopc's Avatar
Gustavopc Gustavopc is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 5,999
^ me too like, it's 4 hot wave 10th anniversary, her next single will be her 60th, they just couldn't not release something omggg

On another topic (or not...?), two days ago Dylan Kelly, producer and co-writter of Cupcake retweed a couple of Cupcake snippets/tweets on twitter, saying "Check out this song I produced and co-wrote for #KodaKumi called "#Cupcake" here's her performing it in Osaka, Japan". I wonder if the song is next to being released? I went through his twitter and it was the first time he spoke about the song and it's been out for months already. (I mean, the performance)
__________________


instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads


Last edited by Gustavopc; 27th June 2016 at 09:02 PM.