Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The 13th Lady Gaga Thread - ARTPOP is OUT!
View Single Post
  #305  
Old 20th October 2016, 08:33 AM
koumori's Avatar
koumori koumori is offline
RAINBOW Guardian

 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,500
There's always been the thing that she went so weird and extravagant with her Lady Gaga persona due to struggles in standing out from the crowd as an artist before that. It doesn't surprise me that she has gone for a different angle now that people are now more than used to that image - this will be what is weird to the general public now, and she can get away with it.

I haven't listened to the album yet apart from the two singles. I liked her electro-pop/dance stuff and I'm not the biggest fan of country music, but I'll give it a try.
Reply With Quote