Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The 13th Lady Gaga Thread - ARTPOP is OUT!
View Single Post
  #318  
Old 23rd October 2016, 11:13 AM
thinkingoutloud89's Avatar
thinkingoutloud89 thinkingoutloud89 is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Germany/Hameln
Posts: 6,398
To me it is a very good album. In every direction. All the gay boys on instagram are just crying out cause it does not sound like overproduced pop (and I'm gay too, I'm allowed to say that and it is so true). I won't say that either is better, I like both, but I'm tired of this conversation all around. Its art. art can't be judged with "good" or "bad". I don't even allow my students to ask me if their picture "looks nice" - cause thats not how it works. each piece of art connects to people different. So stop saying its "bad" and me more like "its not my cup of tea, will be back for the next"

Last edited by thinkingoutloud89; 24th October 2016 at 01:49 PM.
Reply With Quote