Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 189th Thread — W FACE inside/outside + Driving Hit's 7
View Single Post
  #260  
Old 9th April 2017, 06:41 PM
ALfromHELLSING's Avatar
ALfromHELLSING ALfromHELLSING is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,120
Setlist is great, I like mix of new & old songs but can she please swap Heartless for Yorokobi no Kakera or On my way. First of all it's my least fav song from outside and second she'll most likely scream through the entire song so I'd rather she performed something else but I have a feeling she won't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Okay, I take back what I said about not being excited for W FACE MV. It looks so freakin' good! Yes bitch Yes bitch SLAY!
__________________


Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram